10 a.m. every sunday
After a quick, healthy snack in the common room downstairs, the Explorers class (3rd through 5th grades) meets upstairs in the Loft for a lectionary-based Sunday School lesson. Through Bible study and discussion, Explorers grow in their knowledge and understanding of the Episcopal Christian faith and heritage, grappling with important questions like:
- What does it really mean to follow Christ?
- What do our liturgical traditions mean? How do they relate to our faith?
- How can we love our neighbor as ourselves?
- What can we learn from the lives of Christians who have gone before us, as well as righteous people from other faith traditions?
- How can we use our unique, God-given gifts to make a difference in our community and the world?
monday through saturday fellowship
Several times a year, kids and families get together for social events. Building friendships and laughing together is important! What kinds of things do we do?
- Nature hikes
- Planting and harvesting in our community garden
- Halloween parties
- Ice cream socials
- Making advent wreaths
- And more!
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”4″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”600″ gallery_height=”400″ cycle_effect=”fade” cycle_interval=”3″ show_thumbnail_link=”0″ thumbnail_link_text=”[Show thumbnails]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
Would you like more information about our Explorers program? Get in touch with our Sunday school staff.