Contact us today at 410-252-4465, x107, or email@example.com
Since 1981 Epiphany has offered the working parents of northern Baltimore County a reliable, safe, and caring day care program. Epiphany Early Learning Center is a non-profit child-development center committed to providing a well-structured, caring, and creative atmosphere where young children can develop a good self-image and learn through playing, listening, and participating. We offer a unique program for children from 18 months to 4 years (pre-kindergarten) with options for two, three, four, or five days a week year round.
The lower-level of the church has been specially equipped for the daycare operation. Four classrooms can accommodate a maximum enrollment of forty-five children. Our teachers are all well-trained and certified and provide the loving touch so essential at this stage of development. All staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) approved Creative Curriculum & Healthy Beginnings
- Before & After school care available for older students Pre-K through 5th grade (in partnership with Baltimore County Public Schools, transportation via bus available for Pot Spring Elementary School)
- All-day summer program available for Pre-K through 5th grade (June-August)
- Classrooms assigned based on age
- Organized field trips
- Story Stroll, an on-campus walking “trail” with rotating books, facilitating both movement and a love of reading
- AM & PM snacks
- Vision & Hearing checks
- Faith-based Montessori-based Godly Play curriculum
- Excellent security system
- Family Support available through a partnership with Neighbor-to-Neighbor (N2N)
- Weekly, free community dinner on Wednesday evenings, 5-7 pm