Children, youth, and family ministries
Epiphany does ministry with children, youth, and families in so many ways at Epiphany.
- On Sunday mornings, young kids gather in Godly Play and Explorers classes;
- On some Wednesday evenings, middle and high schoolers gather for “YMEwednesdays” after enjoying Community Dinner, which is just one part of Youth Ministry at Epiphany;
- Elementary schoolers come to Epiphany before and after school every day for Homework Club;
- Neighbor-to-Neighbor programs allow families to move from homelessness to financial stability;
- Grandparents work alongside their grandkids in the Community Garden in the springtime;
- and, families go on independent outings to the movies, big playgrounds, and more together!
The truth is, it would be impossible to list everything out on one page – please explore the whole site to see what may peak the interest of your children, teens, and family as a whole here at Epiphany! The best way to find out what’s happening though is to come and see!